When manually uploading a for sale listing as a housebuilder, it's important that you ensure each of your listings has all the necessary information added, so that you can achieve the best possible marketing for the property.
How to upload a sales listing:
- Log in to ZooplaPro
- Click the Manage listings tab
- Click Residential sales listings
- Click Add listing
- All fields marked with * are mandatory and have to be filled in. Work through the fields:
- Choose the Status of your Residential sales listings
- Set the Address of your listings
- Set the Property details for your Residential sales listings - (There are certain fields that are required, as set out by National Trading Standards)
- Set the Price of your listings - (The Price is a required field as set out by National Trading Standards)
- Add Photos to a listing
- Add Videos and Virtual tours to listings via ZooplaPro
- Complete as many of the property Description fields as possible (Bedrooms, Bathrooms, Receptions, Floors, Size, Units, Summary, Full description)
(We advise you leave the Summary field blank, and instead complete the Full description with the property description and other essential information. Aim to call out information which isn’t immediately visible)
- Tick the relevant property Features. Additional features will show as bullet points on your listing
- Add EPC ratings, floor plans and EPC reports to listings via ZooplaPro - (There are certain fields that are required, as set out by National Trading Standards)
- Click Save and your property will be live on Zoopla within the hour
Once a property has been created, it displays two buttons at the top allowing you to either Save any changes or Create similar. If you click Create similar, it'll duplicate the property, copying all written information.
The Create similar button is also available on deleted properties, so if you have previously marketed a property, you may wish to copy the original listing and add new photos
Did you know...
You can add a what3words address to your listings Full description so that you're providing potential buyers the most accurate location. This helps ensure they arrive at viewings at the right place, at the right time