Embedded content refers to any media which launches in-page rather than launching in a new window or browser tab. For property listings on Zoopla, this refers to property and development videos as well as virtual tours.
This article includes:
Embedded video is an enhanced user experience tool that is free with your Premium Listings.
- Videos links will be flagged on the listing search results page with a video icon on the photo and embedded in listing details pages, via the Virtual tours option, providing they are served by an approved player (Vimeo, YouTube, Matterport, Vistabee, Vieweet and Audio Agent). They're also accessible from the More information section
- Videos served by unapproved suppliers or players can be found if you scroll down the listing to the More information section, and click Additional links. Once clicked, they will open in a new window (as per current virtual functionality)
- Embedded content will appear prominently on your Premium Listings on the listing search results page as an icon and call to action
- Embedded content displays on the desktop website. On the app, it displays via external apps, i.e. Youtube
- Individual new build plot videos will be prioritised to appear in development listing details pages. If there is no plot video, the development video will appear for all plots within the development
|Which players are supported?
|My videos are not playing/appearing
|Audio is not playing
|My listing with video content is not appearing as a Premium Listing
|My video tour isn't embedded within the video page
|My content is not from an approved supplier - how do I get the supplier or player approved
|My Vimeo video does not play "Oops! The embed code for this video is not valid"
Have you checked you have the correct URL?