Adreach for Facebook allows you to stay in front of your user where we know they spend a significant amount of their time online.
Facebook gives you reach, Zoopla gives you data and AdReach Facebook Lead Generation gives you the best of both.
Enjoy the prestige of a social media presence co-branded with a household name.
Zoopla guarantees engagement and you only pay once a user clicks and interacts with your ad.
Please see the below information around how we create your campaign and the type of information we need from you.
- As a standard, you should provide a minimum of 5 images for each development
- We create a number of ad variations over the period of your campaign to reduce ad fatigue and overall frequency score
- To increase conversion rates, we will use different images in the ad creative and the lead form in order to spark interest
- Avoid sending CGI or lifestyle imagery. Users are less likely to click-through and convert on these ad types - At least 1 Ad Copy with a maximum of 250 characters
- We want your ad to perform the best it can and our data shows that running shorter and more concise descriptions outperforms longer copy
- Mention the price and location in the first two lines of the ad copy - Lead form description & questions
- Supply additional information from the ad description (either bullet points or a paragraph) to really "sell" the development in the final stages of the user journey
For more information on AdReach, or, if you wish to purchase this portal enhancement, click here