The Performance overview gives you a high-level overview of your status and performance with Zoopla during a given time period. It’s a central place to gather some key reporting information about your properties, such as the number you have listed, Search views and Search clicks.
- Login to ZooplaPro
- Click Manage performance
- Click Performance overview
You can also view your generated lead numbers, split into phone calls and emails.
- When it comes to using Performance overview, it's advisable to set some time aside in the diary whether this is daily or weekly, just to closely monitor your performance as a development. If you cover multiple developments and one particular site is outperforming the other in a particular catchment area, look at implementing any changes that could bring the other department inline to increase the performance. You might consider following the same advertising methods that they have in place, for example
- See how many of your properties are Premium Listings and if there are any not showing as Premium, make sure that all parameters for the product to show are in place.
Listings must have at least 3 images and a 200 character Full description to be eligible to become premium.
- Check your properties Search clicks against the branch average. If the Search clicks are low for a particular property, you might want to consider refreshing the primary photo for your listing and updating the Full description to be more engaging. For more information on How to change the primary photo on a property listing, click here
- Print the Performance overview to aid in discussions during your development meetings or save as a .pdf to send it to your team members