The Save button not working could be down to two main reasons:
Invalid or incomplete listing fields
The Save button can grey out if there are invalid or incomplete listing fields. If this happens, the affected field(s) will be highlighted in red.
- Scroll up and down to find the incorrect field(s)
- Update the field(s) as necessary
- Click Save to update the listing
Large image sizes
Attempting to load photos larger than 1MB may cause the Save button to become unavailable and result in long loading times or in some cases, a page time out.
If this happens whilst uploading a listing, a workaround is available to help alleviate the issue:
- Log in to ZooplaPro
- Click the Manage listings tab
- Click the relevant property category, for example, Residential sales listings
- Click Add listing to add a new listing, or locate and click an existing listing to edit it
- In the Status section, use the Listing status dropdown menu and click Private
- Fill in all the mandatory fields, those with a * next to them
- Click Save
- Now the listing has been saved, click the listing to edit it
- Scroll down to the Photos section and click Choose Files to individually add the photos
- Once you are happy the photos are saved and ordered correctly, amend the Listing status to Public
- Click Save
ZooplaPro is continuously evolving and we are looking at ways as to how we can increase the file size limit for you in the near future.