Embedded content refers to any media which launches in-page rather than launching in a new window or browser tab. For property listings on Zoopla, this refers to property and development videos as well as virtual tours.
This article includes:
- Video links in the property listings will be flagged in search results with a video icon on the photo and embedded in Property details pages providing they are served by an approved player (Vimeo, YouTube, Matterport, Vistabee, Vieweet and Audio Agent)
- Videos served by unapproved suppliers or players can be found by scrolling down the listing to the 'Links for this property' section. Once clicked, they will open in a new window (as per current virtual functionality)
- Embedded content will appear prominently on Premium Listings in search results as an icon and call to action in the first photo slot of the carousel. For standard listings, only the video icon will display under the lead image in search results; the video will be fully embedded within the Property details page
- Embedded content displays on the desktop and mobiles site, but NOT the app - yet
- For New Homes; individual new build plot videos will be prioritised to appear in development Property details pages. If there is no plot video, the development video will appear for all plots within the development
Embedded video is an enhanced user experience tool that is free to our customers. However, in order to take advantage of the enhanced display in search results, the property must be upgraded to a Premium Listing.
|Which players are supported?||
|My videos are not playing/appearing||
|Audio is not playing||
|My listing with video content is not appearing as a Premium Listing||
|My video tour isn't embedded within the video page||
|My content is not from an approved supplier - how do I get the supplier or player approved||
|My Vimeo video does not play "Oops! The embed code for this video is not valid"||
Have you checked you have the correct URL?