Regardless of whether you upload your properties manually or via a feed, you can export the property data in your Zoopla account. This article shows you how to export your Zoopla properties.
- Log in to ZooplaPro
- Click the Manage listings tab
- Click the relevant property category, for example, Residential sales listings
- Use the options to filter the properties that display. For example, alongside Show listings, do you want to view and include Live or Draft listings?
- Click Export and in the dropdown menu, click the format you'd like - either CSV Export or XLS Export
- Confirm the email address to which you'd like the export sent - this will default to the email address you use to sign in to ZooplaPro
- Click Send report
The report will be emailed to you as soon as it's ready. If you haven't received it in 24 hours, contact Member Services. You can either email email@example.com, or, click Submit a request below and complete the contact form