Once logged in to ZooplaPro, the Dashboard provides an overview of your development activity for a set date range which you can change using the date range tool.
The data displayed on the Dashboard provides you with information about your development engagement on Zoopla, and also provides you access to key reports and marketing materials.
This article includes:
The Your Leads section provides a snapshot of your leads within a given date range.
- Click the calendar to select the date range
- The Total leads section shows an overview of the leads coming through
- The other section shows a breakdown of those leads into Emails, Phone Calls and a percentage of the Calls Answered. It also acts as a shortcut to the emails and Phone leads section of the Leads report in ZooplaPro so you can see a breakdown of these
For more information on the Leads report, click here
- Calls Answered also includes any call leads that were connected to your answerphone, whether a message was left or not
- For more information on your branch performance using Performance overview, click here
Your Properties shows graphs for the number of times the property has appeared in search results on Zoopla, across desktop and mobile (Search views), and the number of visits a property listing has received on the listings detail page (Detailed views). A visit could come from various sources ranging from a social media link, a share on a messaging app or from a search engine.
- Search clicks are the number of times the property listing has been clicked on from the search results page. This can be toggled between Daily, Weekly and Monthly
- You'll notice a variation between Detailed views and the search clicks number as Detailed views can be accessed from other sources and aren't solely limited to the search results page on Zoopla
Listing performance report - This is a bespoke customisable report that can be used to gain a clear view of how a property is performing.