This solution was formerly known as the products:
- Home of the week, and
- Featured Development
Featured Developments is a solution you can use to boost your listings. It maximises the exposure of your developments and properties by pushing your listings to the top of the search results, whenever you need to along your development life cycle.
It can also aid in building your development's brand in your target local areas, by featuring your listings and brand in a prominent position to users that are searching there.
This article includes:
Featured Developments now enable you to highlight a specific property or rotate through your stock. So whether you have developments and/or properties that could benefit from a boost, or if you're trying to market in a very competitive area, Featured Developments can help by pushing your listings to the top of the search results.
As part of this, you'll receive:
- An enhanced presence at the top of the search results with a blue border to stand out
- A Featured tag to give your property more of the spotlight
Featured Developments can be activated in 2 ways:
- By property - Pick a property of your choice and boost its visibility for 7 days in the Featured position with your logo. This method is a great way to guarantee extra exposure and impressions to accelerate the sale of any slow-moving properties or those with a recent price reduction (you might have known this before as Home of the week)
- On rotation - Rotate all of your developments properties and showcase them in the Featured positions with your logo during the phases of your development
Did you know...
On average, Featured Developments drive a 158% increase in impressions, a 68% increase in traffic to listing pages, and a 125% increase in email leads*
If you wish to purchase the Featured Developments listing solution for your development, you can either:
- Contact your Account Manager directly via email or phone
- Complete the form here and a member of the team will get back to you
You'll need to specify the applicable development, outcode, and start and end date.
*Zoopla internal data - January 2021 - March 2022. Comparing the day before and after the application of the product, for listings online for at least 2 weeks